Thursday 24 April 2008

Pine Tree husband and I




A couple of years ago....
husband and I, had been busy in the garden...
I had bought a really tiny Pine tree... you know the
ones with artificial snow on them, about 6" tall to
go in the hallway for Christmas..
I put it in the garden, not expecting it to grow...
It grew to be Giant..
When folks passed by they remarked on the size of it!
They couldn't believe how it started!
I couldn't either...
I thought, like us in a way..
But underneath the root got just too thick

too huge it went it's own way..
But when we allow the master to cultivate us...
When HE prunes what a difference...
It needed cutting back:
You see it was all getting out of control...
It covered the light;
Restricted the view...
Anyway it's finaly gone now....
We both took it to be recycled.. In many pieces...
Tell you what though, the scent of
Pine in the car was Something to Behold....

No comments: