Wednesday 11 June 2008

Justified

Dear Lord:
To give and not to count the cost....

Praise be: Dear saviour the keeper of our souls.......
We are justified by you......... Just one drop of your blood would have been enough......
Help me to spend more time just with you.......
Why have I put up this wall which at times I can't allow you to break down.......
You must be Lord of All the rooms in my house........
Indeed we ARE temples of the Holy Spirit....
How awesome is that?
It is so easy to grieve you dear third person of the trinity.......
But you came as a DOVE.....
Indeed long ago when Noah sent you out of his ark............
and again during your baptism by your cousin faithful John......
When the religious asked you 'had you come to do away with the Law...
You said 'no I have come to fulfill it!'
So both the Old and the New testament stand in evidence of your coming.....
The Holy spirit weaving strands through all until the time of the times.......
We have been given shoes of Peace........
Indeed we do fight but that is a battle fought in heaven along with your blessed angels.....
Your covenant stands For Peace & Love.......
When your faithful impetuous Peter struck the ear of the Roman
You said: my kingdom is not of this world.........
Then you healed the ear not of a friend but of an enemy.......
How far we have come from that simple unfettered life......
Everything has become off balance...
We do indeed reap that which we sow.....
But only very few men have the gift to live in complete isolation from everyone.
We are not islands to our selves...
You were there in the midst of all the sin and degradation with all the down cast and heavy laden.
Lord help me to become more like you.......
Restore this broken pot to a vessel you can use.....
Help me to Love........as you did....
Whatever things are true, whatever things are pure, whatever things are of good report, think only on these things.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi freye H. this is Becky M child of God from Yahoo 360*. I like your poetry here on e blogger. I have some, too here on e blogger with the username passiondragonfly.
I hope this posts for I have not been to my blog for a long time. I'm trying what you've suggested since I guess you can get in here from your library. I had my gall bladder out in 1980s. I'll continue to pray for your illness with gall stones for I know how painful and tiring an attack can be as well as unregular. I didn't know what to eat that I could keep down. I'll pray that whatever happens(a surgery to have it taken out or just to have the stone taken out or disolved) that God be with you and your health providers in making it as unpainful and unserious as possible. Jesus be with you and yours. Your sister in Christ,Becky M

Sunny said...

Thanks Becky...
I do find stress makes it much worse...
The trouble being I cannot take any antibiotics owing to immune system,, Many of my friends have had to have drips or such...
Am taking dandelion tea/milk thistle which can dissolve..
But I have so many other things...
But @ least I can get out again God willing....
If you go to yahoo you can see problem with site under my new entry...
thanks for staying with me....
Sometimes I haven't had the energy to PRAY...
Blessings
Freye(sunny)
Hopefully I can view your BLOG.....

Bev said...

This us a lovely poem. I have the greatest respect for people with a religious faith like this.

Unknown said...

Amazing! I would love for you post on our Christian blog, Potent Poetry! This is just great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunny

Thanks for dropping in on my blog and leaving a message. So glad you liked it.

Your poetry is lovely. For me, "Giving to my Father" meant a lot -- you put into words things I can only feel. Thank you.

Sunny said...

Becky could not find your blog under passion dragonfly maybe not on blogspot.com?
God bless
Sunny

eyesofblue said...

I enjoyed this poem, such a beautiful testimony of all that Jesus is!