Thursday 8 May 2008

The whole of earth groans

The whole of earth groans; before that final day as if as a woman in labour.... Man was given dominion over the earth but to be a good loving custodian...
Not to abuse his power not to create different species for our selfish pleasure which are alone a Holy God's.......

The animal kingdom cries out.....
Every cry of each living thing before it becomes extinct is recorded in Heaven...
Every death of a species... How awesome are your ways Oh lord....
We cry out to you dear Lord for each tribe and soul...
Sometimes God allows darkness for his own purpose 'for his ways are not
our ways' but righteous and holy...
Nothing happens that God does not ultimately allow..
A sacrifice of praise comes up from the poor downcast and heavy laden...
For you are Yahweh Jehovah God we cry out for your mercy..
For you are Abba father; Risen Saviour; Glorious Lord...
Jesus we honour you we give you Praise and all the Glory...
You will reign again in Our Lives as we put All our Faith and Trust in You....

5 comments:

Kai said...

i check out your blog its cool!
what are you tryig toview your comments?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, your comment went into my spam :( Thank you for the nice comment.

Speaking of the animal kingdom, the ant invasion in TX and the frog invasion in CA was weird to read about.

blessings~

Daffodil Hill said...

Thank you for your comments! Someday when we see our Lord face to face, we will know that all of the hardships of this life were worth the pain as we experience unspeakable joy in Him.

Sunny said...

Dear Kai

Thanks for your comments.....
It's just that noone seems to leave a comment on my blogs?
Also I can't tell if anyone views them....
I do have another site...
http://www.xanga.com/freye

For some reason@ the moment I can't get onit @ the library...
There are lots of pics on it!
I can get on it @ my daughters...
At the moment we don't have aol....
due to immune system but do PRAY to have computer soon...
We are having nice weather here @ the moment in the uk...
It's in the upper 70's and LOW humidity...
God bless your day
Freye(sunny)

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you didn't think I wrote the poem that went with the letter to my parents. That was written by Thomas Lovell Beddoes in 1851. I placed his name under the poem to give him the credit- hope that others aren't thinking I wrote that:0 I can't write poetry, but I enjoy reading it!

I enjoyed your poem and am thankful for your reminder that we can cry out to the Lord in our times of need and he hears us. It is so important for us to put our trust in the Lord each and every day. Only he knows what he has instore for us.